- July 31, 2019
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Bonnici Bros. Ltd. is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction. As part of its expansion strategy, the Group is offering an employment opportunity for an Accounts Clerk
Reporting to the group Financial Controller, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Posting of supplier invoices
- Processing of supplier bills
- Posting of transactions (bank, suppliers, payments, etc.)
- Updating bank balances and bank reconciliations
- Processing of supplier payments
- Issuing invoices to clients
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Other reconciliations
- Other ad-hoc duties normally performed in an accounts department.
The successful candidate should have:
- A Level in Accounts. Candidates in their initial stages of their studies (either ACCA or University degree) are also encouraged to apply.
- Whilst being well self-motivated and efficient, the selected candidate must be able to work both individually and within a team with minimal supervision.
- ECDL certification will be considered as an asset.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and preferably Maltese.