Bonnici Bros. Ltd. is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction. As part of our expansion strategy, we are offering an employment opportunity for an Accounts Clerk.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Supervising and supporting a small team of 2 accounts clerks
- Providing office support as and when requested
- Any other general ad-hoc tasks that may arise
The successful candidate should preferably have:
- In the later stages of an ACCA qualification (or equivalent) or with significant accounting experience
- Experience in a finance department, specifically preparing management accounts
- Supervisory skills
- Assertiveness and the capability of supervising a small team as well as the ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision
Ability to work on one’s own initiative as well as effectively in a team
Interested applicants for the above post are kindly requested to send their CV to the Head of HR on firstname.lastname@example.org.