- July 31, 2019
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Bonnici Bros. Ltd. is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction. As part of our expansion strategy, we are offering an employment opportunity for an Asphalt Supervisor.
Reporting to and assisting the Projects Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Supervising the asphalt crew and ensuring assigned tasks are progressing according to planned timeframe.
- Organizing and planning works according to construction diagrams.
- Handle any administrative functions that may be required.
- Ensure works performed are conducted in a safe and efficient manner compliant to quality standards.
- Any ad-hoc duties that may arise at the sole discretion of the management.
The ideal candidate should be
- In possession of a relevant qualification in civil engineering, coupled with strong hands and previous practical experience in the industry.
- Knowledgeable leader, good communicator, possess time management skills as well as being a highly analytical person.
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office package.
- Conversant in both the English Language. Knowledge of the Maltese or Italian language would be considered an asset.
- A driving license.