United Equipment (UNEC) Co. Ltd. is a company which imports and operates in markets such as warehousing, material handling, earth moving, marine and power generation equipment and is the official representative for worldwide renowned brands such as Caterpillar, DAF & Hyster. Further to this, the company is offering the following opportunity of an auto-electrician to form part of these strong and dominant brands.
Reporting to the After-Sales Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Diagnosing, repairing and carrying out electrical faultfinding on automotive vehicles, heavy plant machinery as well as trucks
- Ensuring vehicles are thoroughly examined and the general condition of the vehicle is reported
- Adherance to company time recording procedures while job cards are completed accurately
The ideal candidate will have:
- A relevant certification depicting competency in such a role
- Ideally over 2 years of relevant working experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- The ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Fluency in both Maltese and English
- In possession of a driving licence
Ability to work on one’s own initiative as well as effectively in a team
Interested applicants for the above post are kindly requested to send their CV to the Head of HR on firstname.lastname@example.org.