Department: Zrar Ltd.
Project Location(s): Ta' Zuta, Siggiewi, MALTA
- Based at the plant located in Ta’ Zuta, Had-Dingli and reporting to the Quarry Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Maintenance of any electrical installation and/or equipment in order to avoid any breakdowns
- Applying technical knowledge and skills in order to test as well as diagnose faults as per manufacturer’s procedures, specifications as well as quality standards implemented within the company policy.
- Any ad-hoc work that may occur due to business exigencies.
The ideal candidate should
- Be in possession of an Electrical/Electronics Technician Diploma or an equivalent
- Preferably have 2 – 3 years of relevant working experience within a similar industry/environment
- Be fluent in Maltese and English. Knowledge in the Italian language would be considered an asset.
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative as well as form part of a team
- Be in possession of a driving licence.
- Preferably also be in possession of both Electrical Installation Licence A and B