- January 24, 2020
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Bonnici Bros. Ltd. is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction. As part of its expansion strategy, the Group is offering an employment opportunity for a Finance Executive.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Monitoring of bank accounts and posting of bank transactions
- Updating bank balances on a regular basis
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Processing of supplier payments
- Updating of credit card transactions
- Processing of online/credit card payments
- Inter-company transfers and monthly reconciliation of inter-company balances
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts within established timeframes
- Preparation of monthly reporting or other analysis on an ad-hoc basis
- Posting of accruals
- Other nominal ledger postings
- Issuing invoices to clients
- Preparation of vat returns
- Assisting in the annual statutory audit
- NSO and similar questionnaires
- Other ad-hoc duties normally performed in an accounts department.
The successful candidate should have:
- Recently obtained an accountancy qualification (ACCA or University degree). Candidates in their final stages of their studies (either ACCA or University degree) and having a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar position will also be considered.
- Experience in the processing of payroll will be considered as an asset.
- Whilst being well self-motivated and efficient, the selected candidate must be able to work both individually and within a team with minimal supervision.
- ECDL certification will be considered as an asset.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and preferably Maltese.