Health & Safety Administrator
Bonnici Bros. Ltd. is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction. The Group is offering an employment opportunity for an H&S Administrator.
Reporting to the Health & Safety Officer, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the drafting of method statements
- Organizing and coordinating all training and machinery certification whilst maintaining the system for any pending renewals
- General daily office administration
- Generating necessary reports as and when required
- Participating in launching new campaigns and creating campaign signs
The successful candidate should have:
- Whilst being well self-motivated and efficient, the selected candidate must be able to work both individually and within a team with minimal supervision.
- ECDL certification will be considered as an asset.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and preferably Maltese. Italian would be considered an asset.]
- Driving license
- Previous experience in an administrative role, preferably related to Health & Safety.
Ability to work on one’s own initiative as well as effectively in a team
Interested applicants for the above post are kindly requested to send their CV to the Head of HR on firstname.lastname@example.org.