Health & Safety Officer
Bonnici Bros. Ltd. is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction. The Group is offering an employment opportunity for an H&S Administrator.
Reporting directly to the Director, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Devising and developing the company’s health, safety and environmental strategies.
- Organising and coordinating all training and machinery certification.
- Ensuring workers are provided with suitable protective equipment and such a policy is being maintained and followed.
- Performing adequate risk assessments as and when required.
- Keeping up to date with new legislation and health, safety and environmental standards.
- Maintaining and updating emergency response plans and procedures.
The successful candidate should preferably have:
- Preferably a Bachelors in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent.
- ECDL certification will be considered as an asset.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and preferably Maltese. Italian would be considered an asset.
- Driving license category B.
- Previous experience preferably related to Health and Safety within the construction industry.
Ability to work on one’s own initiative as well as effectively in a team
Interested applicants for the above post are kindly requested to send their CV to the Head of HR on firstname.lastname@example.org.