- August 19, 2019
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
JYSK is a global retail chain that sells everything for the home, operating more than 2805 stores, 23,000 employees across 52 countries.
Founded in 1979 in Denmark, JYSK has been highly successful and managed to maintain an exceptional growth rate through the consistent application of its four customer promises being; great offers, reliable quality, easy shopping and competent service.
Based at our Head office in Burmarrad and assisting and reporting to the Director, the selected administrator will be responsible for:
- Dealing with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
- Liaising with suppliers, both in Malta and in Cyprus
- Data-inputting and data-validation in the Company’s ERP system whilst maintaining customer orders and/or movements, creating purchase orders and maintaining prices according to pricing campaign launched from time to time.
- Making travel arrangements for personnel
- Typing, formatting, proofreading and editing documents in English and Greek
- Updating/uploading information to social media (such as Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn), website and in Franchise platform
- Assisting in the comparison and/or generation of data reports as may be required
- Filing of daily correspondence
- Other general ad-hoc administrative duties that may be commensurate with the level of the post.
The ideal candidate should be:
- Highly organised with an ability to work under pressure and work with deadlines, as well as having a high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact productively with supervisors, peers and subordinates as well as excellent time management
- Fluent and the ability to write in both the English as well as the Greek language
- In possession of a minimum A level standard of Education
- Proficient in the use of a PC and good use of MS Excel, preferably ECDL certified. Previous experience using an accounting software package would be considered an asset.
- Previous relevant administrative experience would be considered an asset