Bonnici Bros. Ltd. is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction. As part of its expansion strategy, the Group is offering an employment opportunity for an Office Administrator.
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Liaising with internal departments and suppliers to check up on the progress of orders.
- Organising all purchase orders, invoices, receipts and delivery notes.
- Enquiring about updated price lists from existing and new suppliers.
- Updating pricelists and product specifications.
- Fulfilling all administrative obligations that the procurement process entails as well as any general ad-hoc administration that may be required.
The successful candidate should preferably have:
- Minimum “A” Level of education required.
- Relevant work experience preferably within a similar industry
- Proficient in the use of a PC, preferably ECDL certified
Ability to work on one’s own initiative as well as effectively in a team
Interested applicants for the above post are kindly requested to send their CV to the Head of HR on firstname.lastname@example.org.