Department: Bonnici Bros. Services Ltd.
Project Location(s): Ta' Zuta, Siggiewi, Malta
Based at the plant located in Ta’ Zuta, Had-Dingli you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining updated records of quantities of goods in stock.
- Receiving and inspect all incoming materials and reconcile with invoices and receipts.
- Preparing traffic management signs and utilities.
- Keeping records of small tools on hire and other plant and machinery on loan and to make sure that these are returned in good working order and on time.
- Maintaining inventory control through Stock Movement process.
- Taking hardware supplies orders from project coordinators and site foremen and to prepare goods required for onward dispatch.
The successful candidate should preferably have:
- Minimum “O” level of education.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, preferably ECDL certified.
- A driving licence (Lic. B) as well as a licence to drive a fork lifter would be considered an asset.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Hands-on experience in the construction industry will be considered an asset.
Applicants who worked in hardware stores or have similar industry experience are also encouraged to apply.