United Equipment Co. Ltd. (UNEC Co. Ltd.) is a market leader in the supply of special equipment to the Transport, Construction and Logistic/Warehousing businesses and plant equipment for industries and businesses in general. Being the official representatives of prestigious brands such as DAF, Caterpillar, Cummins, Hyster and Ingersoll Rand amongst others. Operating under UNEC Servicing Ltd., the company is offering the following opportunity:
UNEC’s Forklift Section works mainly on Hyster and EP Forklift Trucks.
- Perform pre-delivery inspections.
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Preventive maintenance according to agreed programs and contracts
- Fault diagnostics and repair works as per manufacturer’s procedures
- Any ad-hoc work that may occur due to business exigencies.
The ideal candidates should have:
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of relevant working experience.
- In possession of a Technical Diploma (Electrical or Mechanical) or the equivalent.
- The ability to work on their own initiative as well as form part of a team
- In possession of a driving license.
Interested applicants for the above post are kindly requested to send their CV to the Head of HR on firstname.lastname@example.org.