Bonnici Bros. Ltd. is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction. As part of our expansion strategy, we are offering an employment opportunity for a Mechanic.
Based at the plant located in Had-Dingli and reporting to the Repairs & Maintenance Manager, the mechanic will be responsible for:
- The servicing and repairing of heavy vehicles and earth-moving/construction equipment of all types
- Diagnosing faults as per manufacturer’s procedures
- Any ad-hoc work that may occur due to business exigencies.
The successful candidate should preferably have:
- 1 – 3 years of relevant working experience
- In possession of a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or the equivalent.
- The ability to work on their own initiative as well as form part of a team
- Fluency in Maltese and English
- In possession of a driving license.
Interested applicants for the above post are kindly requested to send their CV to the Head of HR on firstname.lastname@example.org.