Maintenance Person/ Labourer
Bonnici Bros. Ltd. is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction. As part of our expansion strategy, we are offering an employment opportunity for a Maintenance Person/ Labourer.
Moving from site to site, you will be responsible for:
- Diagnosing electrical units, components and electrical installations.
- Installing and maintaining electric/ electronic wiring, fire and security equipment and lighting fixtures.
- Installing and maintaining basic plumbing systems.
- To be able to carry out minor mechanical installations and repair.
- Any other duties commensurate with the level of this post
The successful candidate should preferably have:
- A driving licence (Lic. B) is required, (Lic. C1) would be considered an asset.
- Previous experience with electrical wiring, plumbing, plastering and painting is required.
- Preferably also be in possession of an Electrical Installation Licence A.
Applicants who worked in hardware stores or have similar industry experience are also encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants for the above post are kindly requested to send their CV to the Head of HR on firstname.lastname@example.org.