United Equipment (UNEC) Co. Ltd. is a company which imports and operates in markets such as warehousing, material handling, earth moving, marine and power generation equipment and is the official representative for worldwide renowned brands such as Caterpillar, DAF & Hyster. Further to this, the company is offering the following opportunity of a Mechanic/ Technician to form part of these strong and dominant brands.
Based at the workshop in Burmarrad the Mechanic/ Technician, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Diagnosing, repairing and carrying out electrical and mechanical faultfinding on automotive vehicles, heavy plant machinery, lifters, trucks, earth- moving/ construction equipment and diesel engines.
- Ensuring vehicles are thoroughly examined and the general condition of the vehicle is reported.
- Adherence to company time recording procedures while job cards are completed accurately.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A relevant certification depicting competency in such a role &/or 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Fluency in both Maltese and English.
- In possession of a driving license.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package to match the qualifications and experience of the selected candidates. Additionally, technical training will be provided by the principal companies and an amount of travelling is to be envisaged.
Interested applicants for the above post are kindly requested to send their CV to the Head of HR on firstname.lastname@example.org.