- January 24, 2020
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
United Equipment (UNEC) Co. Ltd. is a leading supplier and service provider of Trucks, Earthmoving, Warehousing, Marine, Power Generation and Material Handling Equipment. It represents market leading brands such as Caterpillar, DAF, Cummins, Ingersoll Rand & Hyster. Due to further expansion we are now recruiting a Workshop Supervisor to join the Truck and Commercial Vehicle department.
Reporting to the After-Sales Service Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting the After-Sales Service Manager in the day to day management of the workshop
- The daily supervision of Technicians, Mechanics and Fitters within the department.
- Delegation of jobs according to priorities and resource availability.
- Monitoring of quality and efficiency of works performed.
- Assist with fault diagnostics and repairs.
- Motivation and training of all team members
- Ensure that all team members adhere to company time recording procedures and job cards are updated in a timely fashion.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in a similar job role or possibly having worked as a truck/vehicle technician for more than 5 years and with the ambition to move into a new role with increased management responsibility
- Formal education as a truck/vehicle technician with a solid experience in fault diagnostics and electrical systems.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work on his own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Fluency in both Maltese and English.
- In possession of a class C driving license.
We can offer:
- An informal work environment with opportunities to grow, both in in technical knowledge through training and in the level of responsibility.
- Opportunity to work with market leading brands and participate in their training programs.
- A competitive remuneration package, including a profit-sharing scheme, to reward positive contribution.