- May 31, 2021
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Operating out of our modern workshop in Burmarrad, UNEC Servicing Ltd. specialises in the repair and maintenance of prestigious brands such as CAT, DAF, Cummins, Hyster and Ingersoll Rand amongst others. UNEC Servicing currently has a vacancy for a CAT Electrical Technician to join our dynamic team.
Based at the workshop in Burmarrad the CAT Electrical Technician will be responsible for:
- The servicing, diagnosing and repairing of electrical and technical faults on CAT heavy duty equipment.
- Preventive maintenance according to agreed programs and contracts.
- Diagnosing faults as per manufacturer’s procedures.
- Any ad-hoc work that may occur due to business exigencies.
The successful candidate should preferably have:
- 1 – 3 years of relevant working experience
- In possession of a Diploma in Electrical Engineering or the equivalent. Alternatively, candidates with extensive experience with CAT engines would also be considered.
- The ability to work on their own initiative as well as form part of a team.
- Fluency in English.
- In possession of a driving license.