- February 19, 2021
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Based at the plant located in Ta’ Zuta, Siggiewi, you will be responsible for:
- Inspect, sample and test construction materials, primarily aggregates, concrete and asphalt, in accordance with the company Quality Control System.
- Carrying out site material performance tests as and when necessary.
- Perform various construction materials tests to the prescribed methods.
- Any other ad-hoc general production related tasks as may be required by the management
The successful candidate should preferably have:
- To have a flexible approach to work commitments and be ready to work irregular working hours as may be the need and required.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, preferably ECDL certified.
- Production and efficiency oriented
- Be able to work with minimum supervision
- Minimum O level standard of education
- To be in a possession of a valid driving license as required by Transport Authority
- Hands-on experience in the construction industry will be considered an asset.
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their CV to the Head of HR on firstname.lastname@example.org