- October 6, 2021
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Bonnici Bros. Ltd. is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction. As part of our expansion strategy, we are offering an employment opportunity for a Draughtsperson.
Reporting to the Project Mangaer, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Project Manager in designing and preparing drawings from architectural and engineering specifications
- Generating and modifying road, traffic management, civil engineering and architectural drawings by interpreting draft layouts by the required deadlines.
- Liaising with government entities or company clients identifying their requirements and ensuring these are supported in the drawings made.
- Reviewing architectural and engineering drawings to ensure that specifications and regulations are being followed whilst work is proceeding as scheduled
- Assisting in the tendering documentation process.
The ideal candidate should be
- In possession of a minimum qualification of MQF Level 4.
- An MCAST- BTEC Advanced Diploma in Construction or related fields would be considered an asset
- Extremely organized, confident and pay attention to detail
- Efficient in planning as well as possess analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible and be committed to meeting deadlines.
- Able to work under minimal supervision as well as part of a team.
- Conversant in both the English Language as well as Maltese.
- Strong knowledge and proficient usage of Auto-CAD.