- August 10, 2021
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
JYSK is a global retail chain that sells everything for the home, operating more than 2616 stores, 22,000 employees across 50 countries.
Founded in 1979 in Denmark, JYSK has been highly successful and managed to maintain an exceptional growth rate through the consistent application of its four customer promises being; great offers, reliable quality, easy shopping and competent service.
Situated in Lija, JYSK Malta’s team is growing and we are looking for a Driver/ Furniture Installer for a full-time position.
Reporting to the Shop manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering or collecting documents, payments, packages or supplies to or from clients, suppliers and governmental entities.
- Collecting and handing stock as instructed by the Shop Manager.
- Delivering or collecting light equipment and furniture to and from client premises.
- Assembling flat pack furniture on client premises.
- Maintaining petty cash and performing daily reconciliation with expenses made while replenishing cash with supervisor.
This position is perfect for you if you:
- Are industrious, punctual and willing to learn and develop.
- Are outgoing and enjoy meeting and interacting with customers.
- Thrive in a hectic and busy environment where no two days are alike.
- Able to read basic assembly manuals and use power tools to assemble furniture.
- Are flexible and can prioritise your tasks.
- Are a good and helpful colleague and team player.
- Have great energy, charisma and a positive mind-set Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing in Maltese and English, in order to be able to report adequately to superiors and to form good relations.
- To be able to read maps, follow directions and plan routes while abiding to traffic regulations.
- A valid driving licence.