- October 6, 2021
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Bonnici Bros. Ltd. is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction. As part of its expansion strategy, the Group is offering an employment opportunity for a Finance Clerk.
As an integral part of the finance department, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Posting of transactions to the various ledgers in the accounting system
- Updating of bank balances and bank reconciliations
- Processing of supplier payments
- Issuing invoices to clients
- Data inputting, reconciliations or other analysis as required
- Other ad-hoc duties normally performed in an accounts department.
The successful candidate should have:
- A minimum Advanced Level in Accountancy.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Be familiar with accounting software, although training will be provided.
- Be proficient with MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Whilst being well self-motivated and efficient, the selected candidate must be able to work both individually and within a team with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and preferably Maltese.