- October 12, 2020
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Bonnici Bros. Ltd. is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction. The Group is offering an employment opportunity for a Finance Executive.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Month-end accounting process and reconciliations
- Compilation of monthly management accounts within established timeframes
- Preparation of other monthly reporting or analysis on an ad-hoc basis
- Compilation and submission of VAT declarations
- Liaising with auditors in connection with the statutory audit
- Liaising with banks where necessary
- Assisting in the compilation of financial budgets
- Reconciliation of inter-company balances
- Assisting junior members of the team
- Other duties normally performed in a finance
The successful candidate should have:
- Recently obtained an accountancy qualification (ACCA or University degree). Candidates in their final stages of their studies (either ACCA or University degree) and having a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar position will also be considered.
- Experience in the processing of payroll will be considered as an asset.
- Whilst being well self-motivated and efficient, the selected candidate must be able to work both individually and within a team with minimal supervision.
- ECDL certification will be considered as an asset.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and preferably Maltese.