- February 17, 2021
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Monitoring of bank accounts and posting of bank transactions.
- Updating bank balances on a regular basis.
- Monthly bank reconciliations.
- Processing of supplier payments.
- Updating of credit card transactions.
- Processing of online / credit card payments.
- Inter-company transfers and monthly reconciliation of inter-company balances.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts within established timeframes.
- Preparation of monthly reporting or other analysis on an ad-hoc basis.
- Posting of accruals.
- Other nominal ledger postings.
- Issuing invoices to clients.
- Preparation of vat returns.
- Assisting in the annual statutory audit.
- NSO and similar questionnaires.
- Other ad-hoc duties normally performed in an accounts department.
The successful candidate should have:
- Recently obtained an accountancy qualification (ACCA or University degree). Candidates in their final stages of their studies (either ACCA or University degree) and having a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar position will also be considered.
- Experience in the processing of payroll will be considered as an asset.
- Whilst being well self-motivated and efficient, the selected candidate must be able to work both individually and within a team with minimal supervision.
- ECDL certification will be considered as an asset.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and preferably Maltese.
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their CV to the Head of HR on email@example.com