- September 9, 2022
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Reporting to the Head of Administration, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
• Daily receptionist duties such as receiving and relaying telephone calls as well as greeting clients entering the group head office.
• Maintaining time and attendance records and coordinating with the payroll department to ensure data is passed on in a timely and efficient manner.
• Distributing daily correspondence in all mediums.
• Flight and accommodation reservations.
• Employee absence documentation management.
• Other general administrative duties that may be commensurate with the level of the post.
The successful candidate should preferably have:
• Minimum “A” Level of education required.
• Relevant work experience preferably within a similar industry
• Proficient in the use of a PC, preferably ECDL certified