- February 19, 2021
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Operating out of our modern workshop in Burmarrad, UNEC Servicing Ltd. specialises in the repair and maintenance of prestigious brands such as DAF, Caterpillar, Cummins, Hyster and Ingersoll Rand amongst others. UNEC Servicing currently has a vacancy for a Garage Supervisor to join our dynamic team.
Reporting directly to the Aftersales Manager the Garage Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and reviewing operation of plant equipment and systems.
- Assisting in the overall management of the UNEC Servicing garage whilst managing all garage personnel.
- Ensuring that all maintenance technicians are trained on the most updated version of the operating procedures.
- Fault diagnostics and repair works as per manufacturer’s procedures.
- Ensuring equipment is well maintained and repaired.
- Maintaining and updating operating and training manuals for the maintenance department.
- Any ad-hoc work that may occur due to business exigencies.
The ideal candidates should have:
- Minimum 4 – 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably within a supervisory role.
- In possession of a Technical Diploma (Electrical or Mechanical) or the equivalent.
- The ability to work on their own initiative as well as form part of a team.
- Fluency in Maltese and English.
- In possession of a driving license.
At UNEC Servicing Ltd. we can offer:
- A dynamic role and a chance to work on a variety of interesting challenges.
- The chance to further your skills both through on the job training as well as formal training courses.
- Competitive remuneration, matching your skills and contribution to the organization.
- Work permits will be obtained were necessary.
Interested applicants for the above post are kindly requested to send their CV to the Head of HR on email@example.com