- April 28, 2023
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Reporting directly to the Group Managing Director, the General Manager will be responsible for:
- Formulating of Budgets, Plans and Objectives for the Company.
- Providing advice and direction to the Managing Director regarding the general management of the respective company and their various activities.
- Ensuring that targets and results are achieved through continuous monitoring of activities as well as good communication with team members, and clients.
- Reviewing of financial situation of the company together with the CFO.
- Managing and overseeing the administration and workshop operations.
- To maintain a healthy business relationship with key clients to ensure excellent customer service and continues business development.
- Any ad-hoc work that may occur due to business exigencies.
The successful candidate should have:
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Experience in a similar industry would be considered an asset.
- Tertiary level of Education preferably within Engineering.
- Fluency in spoken English and Maltese.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to confidently communicate with clients.
- Highly developed organization skills.
Naturally, as with all our vacancies the winning candidate will have a positive approach, a can-do attitude, a strong sense of team player dynamics and service, great two-way communications, and leadership skills, together with a proven sense of pride in getting things done to the highest possible standard, first time, every time.
Interested applicants for the above post are kindly requested to send their CV to the Head of HR on firstname.lastname@example.org