- November 16, 2023
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
The Bonnici Group is a family business of 45 years standing and has established its position as one of the leading and innovation-driven businesses on the Islands of Malta.
Bonnici Brothers Services Ltd. is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction. As part of our expansion strategy, we are offering an employment opportunity for a Concrete Plant Operator.
Based out of the Zrar Ltd. plant located in Ta’ Zuta, Siggiewi, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and operating the concrete batching plant, using the correct design mix, correct sizes of aggregates and proportion of cement and water content required for each mix.
- Communicating with the Quarry Manager when noticing inferior quality materials so that effective and timely preventive action is taken.
- Ensuring that all documents and records were properly recorded, kept and filled in accordance to company procedures.
- Keeping up to date with relevant government legislation and comply with all Occupational Health and Safety Authority Legislation
The successful candidate should preferably have:
- Hands-on experience in the construction industry with a specific focus on concrete design, production and usage.
- English language skills, knowledge Italian and/ or Maltese would be beneficial.
- A driving licence (Lic B).
- Knowledge of a good range of construction material, methods and techniques.