- February 19, 2021
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Operating out of our modern workshop in Burmarrad, UNEC Servicing Ltd. specialises in the repair and maintenance of prestigious brands such as DAF, Caterpillar, Cummins, Hyster and Ingersoll Rand amongst others. UNEC Servicing currently has a vacancy for an Industrial Equipment Technician to join our dynamic team.
The Industrial Equipment Technician will be responsible for:
- The servicing and repairing of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic faults on a variety of industrial equipment.
- Diagnosing faults as per manufacturer’s procedures.
- Ensuring that equipment is serviced and that preventative maintenance is performed in an efficient manner.
- Keeping track of hours worked and consumables used to ensure billing efficiency.
- Any ad-hoc work that may occur due to business exigencies.
The successful candidate should preferably have:
- Relevant working experience in a similar industry and role.
- A Technical diploma or the equivalent.
- A good understanding of vehicular components and electrical systems.
- An understanding of hydraulic systems would be considered an asset.
- The ability to work on their own initiative as well as form part of a team.
- An electrical license A and B would be considered an asset.
- Fluency in English.
- A driving license.
At UNEC Servicing Ltd. we can offer:
- A dynamic role and a chance to work on a variety of interesting challenges as well as career progression.
- The chance to further your skills both through on the job training as well as specialized training courses provided by international equipment manufacturers.
- Competitive remuneration, matching your skills and contribution to the organization.
- Work permits will be obtained were necessary.
Interested applicants for the above post are kindly requested to send their CV to the Head of HR on firstname.lastname@example.org