- February 18, 2021
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Operating out of our modern workshop in Burmarrad, UNEC Servicing Ltd. specialises in the repair and maintenance of prestigious brands such as DAF, Caterpillar, Cummins, Hyster and Ingersoll Rand amongst others. UNEC Servicing currently has a vacancy for an Installations Coordinator to join our dynamic team.
The Installations Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Supervising and assisting with the assembly of warehouse/racking equipment as well as mobile/temporary
- Maintaining a log of the labour hours put into each job and updating the company’s job card system.
- Supervising and managing your team effectively to ensure maximum work efficiency as well as relevant compliance to health and safety on site.
- Reading technical drawings and ensuring components are assembled in accordance to manufacturer and client specifications.
- Responsible for preparing and implementing preventive maintenance agreements for warehouse and racking equipment.
- Any ad-hoc work that may occur due to business exigencies.
The successful candidate should preferably have:
- A minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in a similar industry and supervisory role.
- A relevant technical diploma or the equivalent.
- The ability to read and understand installation schematics and technical drawings.
- The ability to work on their own initiative as well as form part of a team.
- Wireman license A would be considered an asset.
- Fluency in English and Maltese.
- A driving licence category C would be considered an asset.
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their CV to the Head of HR on firstname.lastname@example.org