- February 3, 2023
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Bonnici Bros. Ltd. is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction. Our finance team is growing, and we are seeking to employ an Inventory Manager to join our team of dedicated professionals.
As an integral part of the group, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Full Inventory control from physical, cost, system, and reporting perspectives.
- Reviewing and improving stock controls and procedures.
- Managing all location movements of inventory to the various locations including transit locations.
- Completing inventory management operational requirements.
- Closely monitoring the stock rotations with the aim of reducing obsolete and slow-moving stock.
- Reviewing, recording, and investigating stock differences with Vendors, Store Managers and Warehouse Management.
- Coordinating stock takes, (full or vendor) including supervision of stock take procedures and following up variances.
- Other ad-hoc duties normally performed in an accounts department.
The successful candidate should have:
- Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP).
- The ability to accurately track inventory and create reports.
- An analytical mind with strong math skills.
- Excellent organizational, networking and planning skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- A BSc/BA in business administration. logistics or relevant field.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and preferably Maltese.
What we Offer:
- A competitive salary package reflecting your experience.
- The chance to develop and achieve the deserved career advancement.
- A friendly and collaborative work environment.