- August 10, 2021
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Bonnici Group is a leading entity in the local construction and civil engineering industry and was setup over 40 years ago. It is a diversified Group of Companies, each with their own IT infrastructure and IT needs. The Group is looking to strengthen its IT team to cater for the increase in IT demand. The IT Systems Administrator will provide the necessary technical support to its employees.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Deploy, configure and maintain desktops, laptops, printers, operating systems (Windows), software and applications.
- Administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions, and access rights in a Hybrid Active Directory environment.
- Troubleshoot issues across various sites (such as cctv, punch clocks).
- Monitor the company’s various Server rooms ensuring they are kept in good condition and that all equipment (Servers, switches, routers, UPSes and other hardware) are online without issues.
- Document any solution or task accordingly.
The successful candidate should have:
- Good knowledge in Microsoft application software (especially Office 365).
- Basic Networking knowledge (IP, DNS, routing) and able to patch ethernet cables.
- Can work on own initiative and ready to research new products and solutions.
- 2+ years of experience working in IT.
- Quick learner and willing to improve his/her skills continuously.
- Any IT certification especially from Microsoft will be considered an asset.
The applicant should have a driver’s license and will be expected to travel to our remote offices and sites when necessary. The job offers a very exciting opportunity to those who are interested in working with the latest technologies and to those who are willing to learn new skills. Internal and external training will be offered to the right candidate accordingly.