- February 21, 2023
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
The Bonnici Group is a family business of 44 years standing and has established its position as one of the leading and innovation-driven businesses on the Islands of Malta.
It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction. As part of our expansion strategy, we are offering an employment opportunity for a IT Technical Executive (Support).
As an integral part of our growing IT department, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Deploy, configure and maintain desktops, laptops, printers, operating systems (Windows), software and applications.
- Administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions, and access rights in a Hybrid Active Directory environment.
- Troubleshoot issues across various sites (such as cctv, punch clocks).
- Monitor the company’s various Server rooms ensuring they are kept in good condition and that all equipment (Servers, switches, routers, UPS’s and other hardware) are online without issues.
- Document any solution or task accordingly.
The successful candidate should have:
- Good knowledge in Microsoft application software (especially Office 365).
- Good knowledge of M365
- Basic Networking knowledge (IP, DNS, routing) and able to patch ethernet cables.
- Can work on own initiative and ready to research new products and solutions.
- 2+ years of experience working in IT.
- Quick learner and willing to improve his/her skills continuously.
- Any IT certification especially from Microsoft will be considered an asset.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and preferably Maltese.
What we Offer:
- A competitive salary package reflecting your experience.
- The chance to develop and achieve the deserved career advancement.
- A friendly and collaborative work environment.
Interested applicants for the above post are kindly requested to send their CV to the HR Team on firstname.lastname@example.org