- May 10, 2023
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Forming part of Bonnici Group, Zrar Ltd in Malta is offering an employment opportunity for a Lab Technician to join their team on a full-time basis.
Based at the plant located in Ta’ Zuta, Siggiewi, you will be responsible for:
- Inspection of the Precast elements produced by Zrar Ltd at all the relevant plants (Ta’ Zuta and Kordin)
- Carrying out material testing as and when required
- Any other ad-hoc duties related to Quality control at both plants
The ideal candidate should have the ability to:
- Read and understand drawings and technical terminology
- Prepare and complete inspection sheets
- Previous experience in a similar position, preferably within a similar industry.
- Able to work independently to deliver work in a timely and effective manner.
- Conversant in both English and Maltese. Knowledge of the Italian language would be considered an asset.
- ECDL certification is required.
- To be able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Holds a clean driving licence
Zrar Ltd forms part of a Bonnici Group together with Bonnici Bros Limited and United Equipment Company Limited. Established in 1983, today it is one of the leading companies in the production and supply of construction materials to the local industry. Zrar Ltd also operates its own hard stone quarry situated at Ta’ Zuta’, limits of Dingli. Since its origins, the company has become an instrumental arm of the Bonnici Group and has remarkably opened up the group’s potential in various business spheres. The company operates a ready-mixed concrete batching plant and a hot asphalt batching plant where modern production machinery and techniques allow the company to be very flexible. Zrar Ltd also provides aggregates for concrete products and road construction materials, recycling of inert materials and agricultural soil, manufacture of pre-cast concrete products, different sized boulders for specialised civil engineering projects and ready-mix concrete. Moreover, different grades of concrete can be also manufactured according to grade required. Further to the Zrar quarry, Bonnici Bros Ltd has further invested in its manufacturing plants and technology, particularly those pertaining to the production of Sealoflex polymer modified bitumen (as licensed by Ooms International), also making it an authorised distributor for the local market and the North African continent. The company is committed to further expand its facilities and operations, thus diversifying its product base so as to be in a better position to accommodate the needs of its customers.