- October 27, 2022
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Our logistics department is growing, and we are now offering an employment opportunity for a Logistics Clerk to join our team of dedicated professionals.
Being an integral part of our Logistics team, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining an updated record of all employee driving licenses.
- Monitoring vehicle allocation and updating records.
- Assisting with insurance claims and maintaining updated records.
- Performing basic vehicle inspections.
- Monitoring maintenance schedules and following up on reporting.
- Tracking and planning for maintenance/ vrt appointments.
- Assisting the logistics departments with any other day to day tasks.
The successful candidate should have:
- A minimum of 2 years working experience preferably within a similar role.
- The ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.