- August 10, 2021
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Bonnici Bros. Ltd. is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction. We are offering an employment opportunity for a Logistics Coordinator.
- Managing and monitoring the progress of day to day logistics operations related to all quarry related activities.
- Scheduling and tracking inbound and outgoing movements.
- Ensuring materials are delivered to sites in a timely manner as per clients’ criteria.
- Planning ahead to avoid problems or shortages on project sites.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Proven working experience in a similar logistics role.
- Good IT proficiency, ECDL certification will be considered as an asset.
- Preferably be academically qualified in logistics or supply chain.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and preferably Maltese. Italian would be considered an asset.
- The ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.