- May 31, 2021
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Forming part of the Bonnici Group, United Equipment Co. Ltd. (UNEC Co. Ltd.) is a market leader in the supply of special equipment to the transport, construction and logistic / warehousing businesses and plant equipment for industries and businesses in general. Operating out of our modern workshop and being the official representatives of prestigious brands such as DAF, Caterpillar, Cummins, Hyster and Ingersoll Rand amongst others, UNEC Servicing Ltd. specialises in the repair and maintenance of all these prestigious brands as well as offering general engineering services for the industrial, marine and energy sectors.
As a Mechanical and Electrical Technician you will be responsible for:
- Working on mechanical and electrical maintenance, repairs and installations.
- Understanding and following drawings, electrical diagrams and schematics as applicable.
- Diagnosing faults and identify suitable repair works as per manufacturer’s procedures.
- Perform additional tasks as required due to business exigencies.
The ideal candidates should have:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
- A Technical Diploma or equivalent qualification.
- The ability to work on their own initiative as well as form part of a team.
- Fluency in written and spoken English would be considered an asset.
- The ability to work at heights would be considered an asset.
- A valid driving license.