- April 25, 2023
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Forming part of Bonnici Group, Zrar Ltd. is a leading provider of construction and quarried materials. Operating out of our modern premises the company is seeking to expand the operations and is offering an employment opportunity for an Office Administrator.
- Logging and managing a record of all incoming and outgoing movements occurring at the site entrance.
- Keeping accurate records of information gathered from the weigh bridge.
- Dealing with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
- Generating any necessary documentation with regards to vehicle entry and exit.
- Filing and sorting of chits, delivery notes and invoices.
- Handling of Petty Cash.
- Preparation of invoices, data inputting and updating of clients’ profile.
- Attendance, daily job sheets, leave & sick leave records.
- Maintaining the archive room and filling system.
- Keeping adequate stock and distributing stationery.
- Any other duties commensurate with the level of this post may be assigned from time to time.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Previous experience in a similar position, preferably within a similar industry.
- Able to work independently to deliver work in a timely and effective manner.
- Conversant in both English and Maltese. Knowledge of the Italian language would be considered an asset.
- ‘O’ level education along with ECDL certification is required. ‘A’ level candidates would be given preference.
- To be able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task, organise, and prioritize work.
- Having own transport will be considered an asset.
Interested applicants for the above post are kindly requested to send their CV to the Head of HR on firstname.lastname@example.org