- November 8, 2021
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Forming part of the Bonnici Group, United Equipment Co. Ltd. (UNEC Co. Ltd.) is a market leader in the supply of special equipment to the Transport, Construction and Logistic/Warehousing businesses and plant equipment for industries and businesses in general. Being the official representatives of prestigious brands such as DAF, Caterpillar, Cummins, Hyster and Ingersoll Rand amongst others. The company is seeking to recruit an Office Administrator to join its rapidly growing team.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Data-inputting and data-validation in the Company’s ERP system.
- Maintaining customer orders and/or product movements, creating purchase orders and maintaining prices according to the company procedures.
- Assisting in the comparison and/or generation of data reports as may be required.
- Take ownership of the ERP system and act as a first point of contact for queries regarding the system and its operation.
- Filing of daily correspondence.
- Dealing with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
- Other general ad-hoc administrative duties that may be commensurate with the level of the post.
The ideal candidate should be:
- Highly organised with an ability to work under pressure as well as having a high attention to detail
- Fluent in English.
- In possession of an A level standard of Education
- Proficient in the use of a PC, preferably ECDL certified. Previous experience using an ERP software package would be considered an asset.
- Relevant work experience is required.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package to match the qualifications and experience of the selected candidate, additionally there is an uncapped commission structure and the use of a company car. Technical and sales training will be provided by the principal companies and an amount of travelling is to be envisaged.