- August 10, 2021
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Bonnici Bros. Ltd. is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction. As part of its expansion strategy, the Group is offering an employment opportunity for an Office Administrator.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and compiling time and attendance records, coordinating with site supervisors to ensure accurate reports can be generated as required.
- Accurately completing forms and general applications.
- Assisting with insurance policies, updates and claims
- Communicating with suppliers for various office related items
- Daily correspondence
- Other general ad-hoc administrative duties that may be commensurate with the level of the post.
The ideal candidate should be:
- Highly organised with an ability to work under pressure as well as having a high attention to detail
- Fluent in both the English and Maltese language. Fluency in the Italian language would be considered an asset.
- In possession of an A level standard of Education
- Proficient in the use of a PC, preferably ECDL certified. Previous experience using an accounting software package would be considered an asset.
- Previous relevant work experience would be considered an asset