- February 18, 2021
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Forming part of the Bonnici Group, United Equipment Co. Ltd. (UNEC Co. Ltd.) is a market leader in the supply of special equipment to the Transport, Construction and Logistic/Warehousing businesses and plant equipment for industries and businesses in general. Being the official representatives of prestigious brands such as DAF, Caterpillar, Cummins, Hyster and Ingersoll Rand amongst others. The company is offering an opportunity of a Parts Sales Manager to lead the team responsible for the sale of spare parts and consumables.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing new sales channels to achieve market penetration and enable the achievement of predefined sales targets.
- Negotiating structured long-term sales agreements.
- Oversee the Parts & Consumables section of the business whilst planning and scheduling staff tasks to ensure overall sales goals and growth targets are maintained.
- Development and implementation of sales and marketing plans based on research and strategies to support business growth.
- Establishment of sales targets and achievement of these through the coaching of the parts and consumable sales staff.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a minimum of 5 years of relevant sales management experience, ideally in the spare parts, automotive or FMCG industries.
- Have an interest in/understanding of the automotive/industrial equipment market or related service industries.
- Be self-driven, sales oriented, target driven and demonstrate excellent organisation and leadership skills.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package to match the qualifications and experience of the selected candidate. Additionally, there is an uncapped commission structure and the use of a company car. Technical and sales training will be provided by the principal companies, an amount of travelling is to be envisaged.