- September 13, 2022
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Liaising with internal departments and suppliers to check up on invoices and delivery notes being received and having all these recorded digitally.
- Organising all purchase orders, invoices, receipts and delivery notes.
- Coordinating with the Finance department, to ensure that all invoices and delivery notes have been signed/authorized and sent back for payment.
- Issuing of weekly reports to internal departments.
- Chasing for invoices not received from suppliers.
- Ensuring that each invoice/delivery note, has an authorized signature, job number or a location of where the products and/or services have taken place.
- Fulfilling administrative obligations that the procurement process entails as well as any general ad-hoc administration that may be required.
- Ensuring purchase orders and suppliers’ invoices tally in quantities, prices, descriptions, specifications and unit of measure.
The successful candidate should preferably have:
- Minimum “A” Level of education required.
- Relevant work experience preferably within a similar industry, preference will be given to those who have a mechanical background.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, Microsoft excel, preferably ECDL certified.