- November 6, 2021
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Bonnici Bros. Ltd. is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction. As part of our expansion strategy, we are offering an employment opportunity for a Project Manager.
Working on a variety of company sites, the Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Coordinating project tasks ensuring full and efficient execution.
- Assisting in the preparation of quotes and commercial proposals.
- Efficiently lead a team of workers ensuring costs are monitored and accurate progress reports are compiled.
- Foreseeing logistical and technical problems ensuring that the project progresses successfully.
- Reporting work done and liaising with clients and management to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work efficiently with minimum supervision, performing other related tasks that may be required due to business exigencies.
The successful candidate should have:
- A minimum of 7 years working experience in a similar management role.
- An MQF Level 6 degree in Civil Engineering.
- The ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- The ability to lead and manage a team.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.