- February 19, 2021
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
JYSK is a global retail chain that sells everything for the home, operating more than 2,900 stores across 51 countries.
Founded in 1979 in Denmark, JYSK has been highly successful and managed to maintain an exceptional growth rate through the consistent application of its four customer promises being; great offers, reliable quality, easy shopping and competent service.
Situated in Lija, JYSK Malta’s team is growing and we are looking for a Purchasing Clerk.
Reporting to the Shop Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning practical and effective methods for maintaining adequate stock levels.
- Assisting with the purchasing process from beginning to end.
- Maintaining accurate supply and order information.
- Assisting management in identifying purchasing patterns to maximise ordering efficiency.
- Coordinating all inbound shipments, maximising cost-effectiveness and tracking all consignments.
- Data inputting and any other administrative work related to the purchasing process.
The successful candidate should preferably have:
- Minimum “O” level of education. “A” Level education would be considered an asset.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, preferably ECDL certified.
- Verbal as well as written skills in English as well as the Maltese Language.
- Experience in purchasing within the retail industry will be considered an asset.
Interested applicants for the above post are kindly requested to send their CV together with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org