- May 10, 2023
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Drawing up equipment & solution specifications and sales proposals, according to client requirements, in conjunction with the principal suppliers.
- Maintaining existing and developing new relationships with prospective clients.
- Performing prospective client visits, maintaining visit reports, building necessary quotations, and sharing sales lead for other product groups with colleagues.
- Implementation of sales and marketing strategies to support business growth.
- Meeting the quarterly sales targets whilst ensuring that UNEC can deliver on its promise at the sale stage.
The ideal candidates should:
- Have a technical education (B.Sc or (technician)), ideally with an electrical background; alternatively, significant sales experience of industrial equipment would be considered an asset.
- Be self-driven, sales-oriented, target-driven.
- Have a valid driving license.
- Being able to communicate in both Maltese and English.
- Be computer literate.
*The company offers a competitive remuneration package to match the qualifications and experience of the selected candidate, additionally there is an uncapped commission structure and the use of a company car. Technical and sales training will be provided by the principal companies and an amount of traveling is to be envisaged.