- February 17, 2023
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Zrar Ltd. is a leading provider of construction and quarried materials. Operating out of our modern premises the company is seeking to expand the operations and is offering an employment opportunity for a Security Officer.
Based out of the plant located in Ta’ Zuta, Siggiewi, you will be responsible for:
- Keeping a record of all persons and vehicles entering the site.
- Calling line managers to confirm appointments and escorting visitors to the main office.
- Conducting vehicle inspections.
- Ensure that employees entering the site make use of the punch clock.
- Make rounds and ensure doors and gates remain locked.
- Ensure vehicles leaving are adequately covered, according to the load being carried.
- Any other duties commensurate with the level of this post, as may be assigned from time to time.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Previous experience in a similar position, preferably within a similar industry.
- Able to work independently to deliver work in a timely and effective manner.
- Conversant in English. The ability to communicate in Maltese.
- To be able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
Interested applicants for the above post are kindly requested to send their CV to the HR Team on email@example.com