- November 16, 2023
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
The Bonnici Group is a family business of 45 years standing and has established its position as one of the leading and innovation-driven businesses on the Islands of Malta. The Bonnici Group is a diverse group of companies with exciting long-term career prospects for talented people ranging across retail, sales, automotive engineering & repairs, marine engineering, stock inventory, warehousing, environmental, construction, surveying, architecture, and civil engineering.
Bonnici Bros. Ltd. is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction. Based out of our workshop in Ta Zuta, Dingli, we are offering an employment opportunity for an Electrical Technician.
As part of our electrical team, you will be responsible for:
- Servicing and repairing of technical and electrical faults on heavy vehicles and earth-moving/construction equipment.
- Diagnosing faults as per manufacturer’s procedures.
- Preventive maintenance according to agreed programs and contracts.
- Any ad-hoc work that may occur due to business exigencies.
The ideal candidate should preferably have:
- 1 – 3 years of relevant working experience.
- In possession of a Diploma in Electrical Engineering or the equivalent.
- The ability to work on their own initiative as well as form part of a team.
- A good understanding of English or Maltese.
- In possession of a driving license.
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their CV on firstname.lastname@example.org