- May 31, 2021
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Forming part of the Bonnici Group, United Equipment Co. Ltd. (UNEC Co. Ltd.) is a market leader in the supply of special equipment to the transport, construction and logistic / warehousing businesses and plant equipment for industries and businesses in general. Operating out of our modern workshop and being the official representatives of prestigious brands such as DAF, Caterpillar, Cummins, Hyster and Ingersoll Rand amongst others, UNEC Servicing Ltd. specialises in the repair and maintenance of all these prestigious brands as well as offering general engineering services for the industrial, marine and energy sectors.
Working on a variety of industrial and marine repair jobs and installations, the Tradesperson will be responsible for:
- Performing repairs or installations in accordance with manufacturer guidelines.
- Effectively and efficiently carry out assigned tasks on a variety of structures, machinery and equipment.
- Effectively diagnose technical problems and perform repairs and maintenance works.
- Skillfully machine or fabricate any parts required, using industry best practices and standards.
- Notifying and reporting work done and requirements for components, materials and consumables.
- Performing any other related task that may be required due to business exigencies.
The successful candidate should preferably have:
- Minimum 2 years working experience in any of the following roles: Mechanical Fitter, Pipe Fitter, Certified Welder, Fabricator.
- A tradesperson certification.
- The ability to work on their own initiative as well as form part of a team.
- The ability to work at heights would be considered an asset.
- Fluency in spoken and written English would be considered an asset.