- August 10, 2021
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
JYSK is a global retail chain that sells everything for the home, operating more than 2,900 stores across 51 countries.
Founded in 1979 in Denmark, JYSK has been highly successful and managed to maintain an exceptional growth rate through the consistent application of its four customer promises being; great offers, reliable quality, easy shopping and competent service.
Situated in Lija and Qormi, JYSK Malta’s team is growing and we are looking for a Warehouse Assistant.
Reporting to the Shop Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Receiving and inspecting ordered supplies.
- Maintaining updated records of quantities of goods in stock as well as storing them accordingly in the stores.
- Providing support to our sales assistance with regards to items in stock.
- Overseeing and administering the upkeep and general housekeeping of the stores area.
The successful candidate should preferably have:
- Minimum “O” level of education.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, preferably ECDL certified.
- Verbal as well as written skills in English as well as the Maltese Language.
- Hands-on experience in the retail industry, preferably in the furniture sector will be considered an asset.