- November 1, 2023
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Forming part of the Bonnici Group, UNEC Servicing Ltd. specialises in the repair and maintenance of prestigious brands such as DAF, Caterpillar, Cummins, Hyster and Ingersoll Rand amongst others, the role will be based at the Freeport servicing and repairing quay cranes.
Working on a variety of repair and installations jobs, the Auto – Electrician will be responsible for:
- Understanding and following electrical diagrams and schematics.
- Preventive maintenance according to agreed programs and contracts.
- Fault diagnostics and repair works as per manufacturer’s procedures.
- Any ad-hoc work that may occur due to business exigencies.
The ideal candidates should have:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience on heavy vehicles/ equipment.
- A Technical Diploma or the equivalent qualification.
- The ability to work on their own initiative as well as form part of a team.
- Fluency in English
- A valid driving license.
Naturally, as with all our vacancies the winning candidate will have a positive approach, a can-do attitude, a strong sense of team player dynamics and service, great two-way communications, and leadership skills, together with a proven sense of pride in getting things done to the highest possible standard, first time, every time.
Interested applicants for the above post are kindly requested to send their CV to the Head of HR on firstname.lastname@example.org