- September 17, 2023
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Forming part of the Bonnici Group, UNEC Servicing Ltd. specialises in the repair and maintenance of prestigious brands such as DAF, Caterpillar, Cummins, Hyster and Ingersoll Rand amongst others, the role will be based at the Freeport servicing and repairing quay cranes.
Working on a variety of repair and installations jobs, the Electrical Plant Maintenance Technician will be responsible for:
- The servicing and repairing of, electrical faults on a variety of industrial equipment.
- Testing and replacing electrical components.
- Diagnosing faults as per manufacturer’s procedures.
- Ensuring that equipment is serviced and that preventative maintenance is performed in an efficient manner.
- Keeping track of hours worked and consumables used to ensure billing efficiency.
- Any ad-hoc work that may occur due to business exigencies.
The successful candidate should have:
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the maintenance of generators and changeover systems.
- Electrical License A or B, or equivalent.
- Fluency in spoken English or Maltese.
Naturally, as with all our vacancies the winning candidate will have a positive approach, a can-do attitude, a strong sense of team player dynamics and service, great two-way communications, and leadership skills, together with a proven sense of pride in getting things done to the highest possible standard, first time, every time.
Interested applicants for the above post are kindly requested to send their CV to the HR Team on firstname.lastname@example.org