- February 21, 2023
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Operating out of our modern workshop in Burmarrad, UNEC Servicing Ltd. specialises in the repair and maintenance of prestigious brands such as DAF, Caterpillar, Cummins, Hyster and Ingersoll Rand amongst others. The UNEC Servicing department is growing, and we are now seeking to employ a Electrical Plant Maintenance Technician to join and lead our growing team of technicians.
Working on a variety of repair and installations jobs, the Electrical Plant Maintenance Technician will be responsible for:
- The servicing and repairing of, electrical faults on a variety of industrial equipment.
- Testing and replacing electrical components.
- Diagnosing faults as per manufacturer’s procedures.
- Ensuring that equipment is serviced and that preventative maintenance is performed in an efficient manner.
- Keeping track of hours worked and consumables used to ensure billing efficiency.
- Any ad-hoc work that may occur due to business exigencies.
The successful candidate should have:
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the maintenance of generators and changeover systems.
- Electrical License A or B, or equivalent.
- Fluency in spoken English or Maltese.
At UNEC Servicing Ltd. we can offer:
- A dynamic role and a chance to work on a variety of interesting challenges.
- The chance to further your skills both through on the job training as well as formal training courses.
- Competitive remuneration, matching your skills and contribution to the organization.
- Work permits will be obtained were necessary.
Interested applicants for the above post are kindly requested to send their CV to the HR Team on email@example.com