- September 19, 2023
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
The Bonnici Group is a family business of 45 years standing and has established its position as one of the leading and innovation-driven businesses on the Islands of Malta. The Bonnici Group is a diverse group of companies with exciting long-term career prospects for talented people ranging across retail, sales, automotive engineering & repairs, marine engineering, stock inventory, warehousing, environmental, construction, surveying, architecture, and civil engineering.
The Bonnici Group has a range of attractive positions open to talented and ambitious people wishing to develop and further build their careers within a fast moving, dynamic and successful place to work. As a people-centric family business we believe in awarding positions on personal and professional merit, providing equal opportunities to welcome applicants from all backgrounds to join the Bonnici Group.
As we grow and develop, we are now seeking a highly motivated and skilled Excavator Operator to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Safely and skillfully operating an excavator using a variety of attachments (bucket and pneumatic hammer)
- Conducting basic checks at the beginning of the day, ensuring the excavator is fuelled and in the correct working order.
- Reporting progress and updating the project manager as may be required.
Professional and/or Experiential Requirements:
- Previous experience operating excavators is required.
- Formal certifications would be considered an asset.
- Strong commitment to safety and quality standards.
Interested? Send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org