- February 22, 2022
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Operating out of our modern workshop in Burmarrad, UNEC Servicing Ltd. specialises in the repair and maintenance of prestigious brands such as DAF, Caterpillar, Cummins, Hyster and Ingersoll Rand amongst others. UNEC Servicing currently has a vacancy for a Marine Technician to join our growing team.
Based at the workshop in Burmarrad the Marine Technician will be responsible for:
Repair and restore equipment primarily focusing on Marine equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance and identify possible areas of concern.
- Troubleshooting of equipment operation and performance issues using manufacturer guidelines and diagnostic tools.
- Perform and support the installation of new equipment.
- Any ad-hoc work that may occur due to business exigencies.
The successful candidate should preferably have:
- 1 – 3 years of relevant working experience
- In possession of a Diploma in Mechanical/ Marine Engineering or the equivalent.
- The ability to work on their own initiative as well as form part of a team.
- Fluency in English.
- In possession of a driving license.
Interested applicants for the above post are kindly requested to send their CV to the Head of HR on email@example.com by not later than the 20th of March 2022.