- September 19, 2023
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Based at the plant located in Ta’ Zuta, Siggiewi, you will be responsible for:
- Safely transporting material between locations.
- Ensuring orders collected match with invoice and a proper delivery note is made.
- Cleaning and rinsing out any concrete from the truck at the end of the day at the designated area in the quarry.
- Any other ad-hoc general production-related tasks may be required by the management.
The successful candidate should preferably have:
- Production and efficiency-oriented.
- Be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Relevant valid Driving licence Category C and required safe use of crane certification.
- To have a flexible approach to work commitments and be ready to work irregular working hours as and when required.
- Hands-on experience in the construction industry is necessary.